Random Animation #027 Random Animation #027

toast

Its good to see that toast was played by (him/her/its) self?

line ride numa line ride numa

That song should be used to torcher people

the song is nice in the beguining, then you realise how repetative it is then you beguin to want to bite your own head off using a large carnivore. you have shown that you can motion tween how about putting that to better use how about some more detail to the penguin charecter and to the background. And what are those icons for at the top of the screen.

morphues responds:

uh ya go to http://www.official-linerider .com/play.html

Star Wars Episode X Star Wars Episode X

good idea bad execution?

This could have been so much better,
The beguining, intro text was funny (althogh in acurate as poited out by other) but I was let down soon after.
Just because stick figures were involved does not mean that it could not work but unfortunately, it did'nt .
Simpler more usefull camera angles, could have helped, as well as the movie being finished.

Sorority Panty Raid Sorority Panty Raid

This game looks good but I'm just no good at it.

how do you hide?

Sim Office Tools 1 Sim Office Tools 1

Fun but pointless but who cares

This should be polished up and re-submited, maybe some sound effect, and maybe the ability to break the items etc, or even something interesting in the background. I think I used a shredder but maybe you sould do some things to it so I know its a shreder like an led or let me see some shreded paper as a result.

MegaOmega responds:

I'm going to be working on a new version of this soon, after I make another one (Sim Kitchen, anybody?).

Chaotris Chaotris

This is a decent Tetris clone .........

I have no idea who or what the Chaortic is or the charecters in the background are but they dont seem to stop the game from working.
I needed to right click and press play to get the game screen to load I donn;t know if that is a glitch or my flash is out of date?