Sorority Panty Raid Sorority Panty Raid

This game looks good but I'm just no good at it.

how do you hide?

Sim Office Tools 1 Sim Office Tools 1

Fun but pointless but who cares

This should be polished up and re-submited, maybe some sound effect, and maybe the ability to break the items etc, or even something interesting in the background. I think I used a shredder but maybe you sould do some things to it so I know its a shreder like an led or let me see some shreded paper as a result.

MegaOmega responds:

I'm going to be working on a new version of this soon, after I make another one (Sim Kitchen, anybody?).

Chaotris Chaotris

This is a decent Tetris clone .........

I have no idea who or what the Chaortic is or the charecters in the background are but they dont seem to stop the game from working.
I needed to right click and press play to get the game screen to load I donn;t know if that is a glitch or my flash is out of date?

Aqua Slug Aqua Slug

ow I got water in my eye

This is a great metal slug, rip off I mean clone I mean interpretation?
But serriously this game is addictive fun and has metric tons of charecter you get to shoot fat kids dont worry its mostly water

Pimp my Arnald Pimp my Arnald

wtf

how do i move the chains etc yes music change would be nice also before you ask I will not add you to my favourites? yes I read the other reviews? at least its got a clock?

Aprime responds:

umm your the smartest person thats review my work, however you are not that smart, you can move the jewlery by clicking on it (do not drag it) please revote, and btw add me to favs, lol

www.aprime.tk

Superfishing Superfishing

fun fun funtastic

This game reminds me of the games found on bishibashi (crazy mini games on the playstation) waht would be fun or could be added to the game could be radio active waste, dolphins in the background. Background turning to sunset/rise etc This is still a fun game no matter what?

Ninja Air Combat Ninja Air Combat

what do you get if you cross ...............

R-type with nija gaiden/shinobi
answer: this game, this game is a brilliant waste of time?

Pimp My Piece v1.0 Pimp My Piece v1.0

This game is not serious ....

This game is no "create a ride" this is a great humourous waste of time and should be recognised as such. There is bright colours and unrealistic goings on. sure this could be better polished shure there could be more detailed customiseations, increased music loops and rolling backgrounds but it does'nt so tough.
This game is simply what it is a bit of fun so enjoy.

MARVEL-VS-DARK_STALKERS MARVEL-VS-DARK_STALKERS

all the movement is there but.........

the game seems just too simple repetitve and ultimately boring although every thing looks and moves great.... the previous reviewee/ reviewers statements about blood and sound are also true

K vs K Fighting System K vs K Fighting System

I like it but its not ideal to play this type of..

with keys but I think its still a good coversion considering even though there is no player selection choce.

can any one tell me where I CAN DOWNLOAD NEOGEO ROMS and emulators that actually work. please???